Look, I know tomorrow's April Fool's Day and it's really fun to prank people and all that but seriously, if you make up ANYTHING about Castle or Caskett, I will hunt you down and kill you in your sleep.
“The Doctor burns up a sun to say goodbye to Rose. I love this because it happens in the episode where the Daleks and Cybermen meet for the first time. The ultimate intergalactic smackdown — but the whole thing’s a romantic weepie in disguise! Ha ha! After we’d shot it, David and Billie had to go and have a good hug in the van. But I always knew I’d have to split up the Doctor and Rose — they were devoted to each other, there’s no way she’d go and marry King of the Zobulans, or stay at home with mum. So that huge, huge plot of parallel universes — Daleks one side, Cybermen the other, Earth in the middle and all that — only existed to put two characters on either side of a wall. You sort of work backwards, really.”—
Nossa, e pra dar parabéns então? Senhoooor, socorro!! Hahahahahaha
Sério. Aniversário da minha prima bff hoje. Liguei, chamou 2 vezes e desliguei. Liguei de novo, ela atendeu, dei aquele “parabéééns…”, aí ela falou que tava ocupada e que ligava depois. Desliguei suando frio e dando graças ao céus! DDD= Haha
Quando é meu aniversário, então..! Fica aquele constrangimento, a pessoa desejando MIL coisas, e você lá, ‘Ah, haha, obrigada. É, obrigada, ha, obrigada, tchau… Tá, beijo. Tchau. Obrigada.’ UUUUUUURGH. Pavor.
“We never thought of Cersei as a particularly funny character until Lena read for the part. We had seen a number of excellent actresses, but everyone had interpreted the character as an emotionless ice queen. Lena took her in a different, stranger and more interesting direction. In her hands, Cersei embodies endless contradictions. The queen can seem both ruthless and fragile, often in the same scene. She can exhibit extreme cruelty but also utter devotion to her own children. And she’s damn funny, which is no surprise if you know Lena.”—
Haha Invejo muito gente que tem desenvoltura pra falar no telefone. O máximo que consegui chegar é pedir pizza, isso porque sei o início, meio e fim da conversa, então não tem muito erro. Ago, bater papo? URGH. Socorro! Não!!!
Hello! Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. :)
Ok, here we go…
1. I procrastinate. A LOT. A leave things to the last possible moment and then freak out cause I don’t have enough time. It’s awful, it always happens, but I never learn.
2. I change my mind all the time. I’m never sure of what I want, and when I think I finally am, I just end up changing my mind again 10 minutes later. It’s just AWFUL.
3. #2 is probably why I never finish what I start. I always lose motivation, and what started as something really exciting, ends up being just one more boring thing I find myself obliged to do. I also hate that.
4. I’m a hopeless romantic. I keep telling myself and others I don’t believe in this crap anymore, but I wouldn’t be so emotionally invested in fictional characters and relationships if it was true.
5. I’d love to speak more languages. But although I’d love to know them, I hate the process of learning. It bores the shit out of me. Plus I’m utterly embarrassed of speaking a language that I don’t master in front of others.
6. Actually, I correct myself. I’m TERRIFIED of simply speaking in public. May it be in front of 1 people, or 100. My knees tremble, my hands shake, I start sweating, I forget my own name. It’s pathetic but I have no idea how to get over that.
7. I’m also terrified of talking on the phone. Please send me 1,000,000 text messages, but I beg of you, don’t call me. And please don’t be mad if I didn’t call you on your birthday and just sent a txt. On the other hand, if I did call, just know that I love you more than I can ever say.
8. I’m lazy. Pathologically lazy. Once I’m outside I don’t mind going all the way across town. My problem really is getting my arse out of my chair, putting some clothes on, and actually getting out of the house. Just. Urgh. Please don’t make me do it. And if you do, it better be worth it.
9. I’ve run out of things to say! Haha I don’t know… Well ok. I’m from a small family. One sister, 4 cousins from my mom’s side (2 girls, 2 boys), and 1 from my dad’s (plus a step-cousin, if that exists). I’m fairly close to my sister (4 1/2 years older than me) and quite close to just one of my cousins (she’s just 3 months older than me, and today’s her birthday! Yay, Lu!). The other I only see once a year or so…
10. My best friends are the same since middle school. We had this little group since 1998, or 1999 I guess. I few left, other joined in later, and I don’t really have much in common with any of them. But I love them with all my heart and have no idea where I’d be without them by my side.