Day 01- A show that should have never been canceled Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching Day 03 - Your favorite new show ( aired this t.v season) Day 04 - Your favorite show ever Day 05 - A show you hate Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite t.v show Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show Day 08 - A show everyone should watch Day 09 - Best scene ever Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving Day 11 - A show that disappointed you Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times Day 13 - Favorite childhood show Day 14 - Favorite male character Day 15 - Favorite female character Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show Day 17 - Favorite mini series Day 18 - Favorite title sequence Day 19 - Best t.v show cast Day 20 - Favorite kiss Day 21 - Favorite ship Day 22 - Favorite series finale Day 23 - Most annoying character Day 24 - Best quote Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new) Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale Day 27 - Best pilot episode Day 28 - First t.v show obsession Day 29 - Current t.v show obsession Day 30 - Saddest character death
Day 04 - A movie that makes you sad: "Up in the Air"
Natalie Keener:I thought I'd be engaged by now. I thought by 23, I'd be married, maybe have a kid, corner office by day, entertaining at night. I was supposed to be driving a grand cherokee by now.
Alex Goran:Well, life can underwhelm you that way.
Natalie Keener:Where did you think you'd be by, err...?
Alex Goran:It doesn't work that way. At a certain point, you stop with the dead lines. It can be a little counter productive.
Natalie Keener:I don't want to say anything that is anti feminist. I really appreciate everything that your generation did for me.
Alex Goran:It was our pleasure.
Natalie Keener:Sometimes it feels like, no matter how much success I have, it's not gonna matter until I find the right guy. I could have made it work, he really fit the bill, you know. White collar, 6'1, college grad, loves dogs, likes funny movies, brown hair, kind eyes, works in finance but is outdoorsy. I always imagined he'd have a single syllable name like Matt or John or Dave. In a perfect world, he drives a 4 runner and the only thing he loves more than me is his golden lab. And a nice smile. What about you?
Alex Goran:You know, honestly by the time you're 34, all the physical requirements just go out the window. You secretly pray that he'll be taller than you, not an asshole would be nice just someone who enjoys my company, comes from a good family. You don't think about that when you're younger. Someone who wants kinds/ likes kids/wants kids. Healthy enough to play with his kids. Please let him earn more money than I do, you might not understand that now but believe me, you will one day, otherwise that's a recipe for disaster. And hopefully, some hair on his head. I mean, that's not even a deal breaker these days. A nice smile. Yeah, a nice smile just might do it.
Rules: - Bold all of the following TV shows which you’ve ever seen 3 or more episodes of in your lifetime. - Italicize a show if you’re positive you’ve seen every episode of it.
24 7th Heaven ALF Alias American Gothic America’s Next Top Model Angel Arrested Development Babylon 5 Batman: The Animated Series Battlestar Galactica (the old one) Battlestar Galactica (the new one) Baywatch Beverly Hills 90210 Bewitched Bonanza Bones Bosom Buddies Boston Legal Boy Meets World Brothers And Sisters Buffy the Vampire Slayer Californication Chappelle’s Show Charlie’s Angels Charmed Cheers Chuck Clarissa Explains it All Columbo Commander in Chief Crossing Jordan CSI CSI: Miami CSI: NY Curb Your Enthusiasm Dark Angel Dark Skies DaVinci’s Inquest Dawson’s Creek Dead Like Me Deadwood Degrassi: The Next Generation Designing Women Desperate Housewives Dexter Dharma & Greg Different Strokes Doctor Who Dragnet Due South ER Everwood Everybody Loves Raymond Facts of Life Family Guy Farscape Fawlty Towers Felicity Firefly Frasier Friends Fringe Futurama Get Smart Gilligan’s Island Gilmore Girls Gossip Girl Grey’s Anatomy Grange Hill Growing Pains Gunsmoke Happy Days Hercules: the Legendary Journeys Heroes Home Improvement Homicide: Life on the Street House I Dream of Jeannie I Love Lucy Invader Zim Invasion Hell’s Kitchen JAG Jackass Joey Kim Possible Knight Rider Knight Rider: 2008 Kung Fu Kung Fu: The Legend Continues La Femme Nikita LA Law Laverne and Shirley Law and Order Law and Order: SVU Law and Order: CI Leverage Little House on the Prairie Lizzie McGuire Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman Lost Lost in Space MASH MacGyver Malcolm in the Middle Married… With Children McLeods Daughters Melrose Place (the old one) Melrose Place (the new one) Miami Vice Mission: Impossible Mod Squad Monk Mork & Mindy Murphy Brown My Life As A Dog My Three Sons My Two Dads Mythbusters NCIS Ned Bigby’s Declassified School Survival Guide Nip/Tuck Numb3rs One Tree Hill Oz Perry Mason Power Rangers Press Gang Prison Break Private Practice Privileged Profiler Project Runway Psych Pushing Daisies Quantum Leap Queer As Folk (US) Queer as Folk (UK) ReGenesis Remington Steele Rescue Me Road Rules ROME Roseanne Roswell Sanctuary Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? Scrubs Seaquest DSV Seinfeld Sex and the City Six Feet Under Slings and Arrows Smallville So Weird South of Nowhere South Park Spongebob Squarepants St. Elsewhere Star Trek Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Star Trek: Enterprise Stargate Atlantis Stargate SG-1 Starsky & Hutch Superman Supernatural Surface Survivor Taxi Teen Titans That 70’s Show That’s So Raven The 4400 The Addams Family The Amazing Race The Andy Griffith Show The A-Team The Avengers The Beverly Hillbillies The Brady Bunch The Cosby Show The Daily Show The Dead Zone The Dick Van Dyke Show The Flintstones The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air The Golden Girls The Honeymooners The Jeffersons The Jetsons The L Word The Love Boat The Magnificent Seven The Mary Tyler Moore Show The Monkees The Munsters The Office (US) The Powerpuff Girls The Pretender The Real World The Shield The Simpsons The Six Million Dollar Man The Sopranos The Suite Life of Zack and Cody The Twilight Zone The Waltons The West Wing The Wonder Years The X-Files Third Watch Three’s Company Twin Peaks Twitch City Unfabulous Ugly Betty Veronica Mars Weeds Whose Line is it Anyway? (US) Whose Line is it Anyway? (UK) Will and Grace Wings Xena: Warrior Princess
1. Cats. 2. Chai Tea. 3. Green Tea. 4. Texting. 5. Movies. 6. Music. 7. Rockband. 8. TV or DVD. 9. No School. 10. Recycling. 11. Snow. 12. Reading. 13. Writing. 14. Poetry. 15. Novels. 16. Singing in the car. 17. Sun Chips. 18. Hiking. 19. Biking. 20. Water. 21. iPod. 22. Surveys. 23. Facebook. 24. Friends. 25. Family.
Things I Hate:
1. Spiders. 2. Jerks. 3. Conceited People. 4. People in general. 5. Not being listened to. 6. People who Abuse Animals. 7. Cleaning. 8. Waking Up. 9. Drugs. 10. Smoking. 11. Cancer. 12. Hot weather. 13. My dad. 14. Worrying too much. 15. Anxiety. 16. Awful Teachers/Professors. 17. School. 18. Maths. 19. Being too hot. 20. Heels. 21. Glee. 22. Lady Gaga. 23. Feet. 24. Runny noses. 25. Being sick.
Movies I Love:
1. V For Vendetta. 2. Star Trek. 3. Lord of the Rings. 4. Harry Potter. 5. Sleeping Beauty. 6. Boondock Saints. 7. New Moon. 8. Alice in Wonderland. 9. The Dark Knight. 10. Juno. 11. Sweeney Todd. 12. Walk The Line. 13. Across the Universe. 14. Four Brothers. 15. Eternal Sunshine. 16. Dead Poets Society. 17. Transformers. 18. The Goonies. 19. Moulin Rouge! 20. Back To The Future. 21. Aladdin. 22. Saving Private Ryan. 23. Edward Scissorhands. 24. Mary Poppins. 25. Queen of the Damned.
Good Looking Famous Males:
1. Johnny Depp. 2. Robert Pattinson 3. Taylor Lautner. 4. Ryan Reynolds. 5. Jared Leto. 6. Alexander Skarsgard. 7. Josh Holloway. 8. Hugh Jackman. 9. Ed Westwick. 10. Chace Crawford. 11. Chris Pine. 12. Jim Sturgess. 13. Zachary Quinto. 14. Ewan McGregor. 15. Patrick Dempsey. 16. Brandon Flowers. 17. David Cook. 18. Chris Daughtry. 19. Andy Samberg. 20. John Krasinski. 21. Christian Bale. 22. Edward Norton. 23. Justin Timberlake. 24. Ryan Gosling. 25. Ben Barnes.
25 Bands/Singers I LIKE:
1. The Beatles. 2. Muse. 3. The Killers. 4. The Fray. 5. Taylor Swift. 6. Katy Perry. 7. Eyes Set To Kill. 8. Adam Lambert. 9. Demi Lovato. 10. Colbie Caillat. 11. Paramore. 12. Ingrid Michaelson. 13. Taking Back Sunday. 14. 30 Seconds To Mars. 15. Leona Lewis. 16. The Hives. 17. John Lennon. 18. Carrie Underwood. 19. Miley Cyrus. 20. Mute Math. 21. Alesana. 22. Blessthefall. 23. Pete Yorn. 24. Cobra Starship 25. Modest Mouse